1. We are pleased/happy to inform/notify/advise you that…
2. We have pleasure in informing you that…
3. We have the honour to inform you that …
4. We take the liberty of announcing to you that…
5. We have to inform/advise/notify you that (of)…
6. We have to advise you of (that)
7. We wish to inform you that (of)
8. We think it advisable to inform you that (of)…
9. We are pleased to have this opportunity of reminding you that (of)…
10. We feel it our duty to inform you that (of)
1. Please inform us that (of)
2. Kindly inform us that (of)
3. We should be obliged if you would inform us that (of)
4. We should be glad if you would inform us that (of)
5. We should esteem it a favour if you would inform us that (of)
6. We will thank you for informing us that (of)
7. You will greatly oblige me by informing that (of)
8. We shall be obliged if you will inform us that (of)
9. We shall be pleased to have your information regarding (on, as to; about)
10. We shall deem it a favour if you will advise us of
1. We have pleasure in acknowledging receipt of your…
2. We are pleased to acknowledge receipt of your…
3. We have to acknowledge receipt of your…
4. Your letter of May 5 was very welcome
5. Your letter of April l0 gave me much pleasure
6. Your letter dated the 7th May was duly received by us
7. Your letter of the 5th June gave us much pleasure
8. We are in due receipt of your letter dated the 7th June
9. We are in receipt of your letter of the 7th July
10. We are in possession of your letter of the 5th April
1. l. We regret to inform you that (of)
2. We are sorry to have to draw your attention to
3. It is most regrettable that we have to inform you that (of)
4. To our greatest regret we must herewith inform you that (of)
5. It is a matter for regret that I have to inform you that (of)
1. We thank you very much for your inquiry of the 8th of June
2. I thank you for your inquiry of the 11th October
3. We are very much obliged by your enquiry dated the 14th May
4. We are indebted to your inquiry under date (of) 3rd May for
5. Thanks for your kind enquiry of May 5
1. As stated below,
2. Annexed hereto,
3. Attached you will find...
4. As shown on the next page
5. As indicated overleaf
1. We hope to receive your reply at an early date.
2. We await good news with patience.
3. We await the favor of your early (prompt) reply.
4. Your prompt reply would greatly oblige us.
5. We should be obliged by your early (prompt) reply.
1. I hope you will forgive me for not having written you for so long.
2. I hope you will excuse me for not having replied to you until today.
3. I humbly apologize for my delay in answering to your kind letter…
4. I have to (must) apologize you for not answering your letter in time.
5. Please give us your kind understanding on the matter.
1. We assure you of our best services at all times.
2. We shall spare no efforts in endeavouring to be of services to you.
3. We shall be pleased to be of service to you at all times.
4. We shall be pleased to be of any service to you at all times.
5. We shall be happy to reciprocate your assistance on a similar occasion.